As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to spread, our focus remains on you and on helping to provide for your health, safety and wellness. Like you, we have been monitoring the news closely and we have prepared contingency plans for a variety of different scenarios so that we can continue to serve the needs of our customers throughout this outbreak and well beyond.
Here are the steps we’re taking:
- We are fanatic about cleanliness, regularly sanitizing all commonly touched surfaces at our retail location in Sterling, Kansas.
- We have greatly relaxed our sick leave policy in order to encourage all employees to stay home at the first sign of sickness without fear of losing their income.
- We maintain strict adherence to FDA’s sanitization regulations at our manufacturing facility.
- We have increased our inventory of raw materials substantially to ensure that all orders can and will be fulfilled even during a prolonged outbreak.
Here are some steps you can take:
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly, using soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth with your elbow when you sneeze or cough.
- Avoid touching your face (especially eyes, nose and mouth) and wash hands immediately afterwards if you do so.
- Avoid those who are sick.
- Clean/sanitize frequently touched surfaces in your home or workplace such as doorknobs, countertops, handles, cellphones, keyboards, desktops and the like.
- Contact your health provider if you begin to feel or show symptoms of illness.
Life is full of challenges and trials. We weather these storms together and we come out stronger on the other side. As the COVID-19 outbreak continues, please know that Hyatt is committed to doing everything we can to balance our first priority (your health and wellness) with our second priority (running a business focused on quality products, high integrity and top-notch customer service). As things evolve, we will continue to amend our approach to maintain these priorities so please visit our website for the latest information.